Welcome to Des Moines Municipal Schools...
Des Moines Municipal Schools proudly serves the educational needs of the high plains of northeastern New Mexico. The school, located in Des Moines, is the hub of our extended community which includes Capulin, Folsom, Des Moines and Grenville.
Des Moines students enjoy a public school with a private school atmosphere. Students have access to specialized programs that meet their specific needs. Smaller classes allow our highly qualified teachers time for individualized instruction. Studies have shown that smaller class size is directly related to higher achievement. Our low student to teacher ratio allows us to consistently meet, and exceed, state standards. We take pride in our award winning athletic program. Students, as well as members of our community, have access to physical, dental, and behavioral health through the School Based Health Center.
Education is a priority in our community. Our Board of Education, administration, teachers, and staff are dedicated to providing our students a well rounded learning experience that includes academic studies, extra curricular activities, vocational training, and hands on experience. Our High School was chosen by U.S. News and World Report as a Bronze winner, one of only a few High Schools in the Nation.
- Notice of Vacancy - Elementary
- Notice of Vacancy - Secondary (Social Studies / Coach)
- Notice of Vacancy - Secondary (Special Education / Coach)
- Application and Employment Process
- Des Moines Municipal Schools Application For Employment
- Agreement, Authorization, Waiver and Release
- Job Performance Statement
- Criminal History Affidavit